[nagdu] What do you do when you're angry with your dog?

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Mon Mar 22 16:31:54 UTC 2010

Hey Julie,
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! About all those feathers!  Yeah, I bet you wwere mad
at the time - I sure would have been! (grin!) But, I bet you can laugh at it
now - and keep stuff out of doggie reach!

That's right, these are dogs fiorst and foremost - not furry canes.  Landon
likes to sneak into the trash occassionally. He'll take stuff out and leave
it on the floor - like teabags and tissues. I just put him on tiedown when
I'm on the computer for along time.

Appreciate our dogs and we need to make sure WE aren't causing the dog to
get into stuff.

Have a great day, everyone - it's SPRINGTIME!

Lyn and Landon