[nagdu] What do you do when you're angry with your dog?

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Tue Mar 23 11:05:07 UTC 2010

Linda,

It's a bit more amusing these days, but I don't know if I will ever laugh.

And honestly, no, I still have feather pillows on my bed.  I do try to
compromise and make sure that very tempting things are put away, but there
are limits to what I will rearrange for the dog's sake.  Pillows belong on
the bed and I am not willing to put them any other place.  Monty simply had
to learn to leave them alone.  For a long time I left my door shut, until I
was fairly certain that he was clear on the rules.

He hasn't gotten into anything he isn't supposed to have in quite a while
now.  Hopefully we are past all that now.

Julie