[nagdu] What do you do when you're angry with your dog?

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 22 23:18:59 UTC 2010

Dar,

Oh, that is too, too funny!  I tend to go from that semi-asleep phase into
some pretty odd dreams into which Mitzi gets up the strangest things...
While I get up to even stranger things only to remember in the middle of
whatever that I'm blind and have no cane with me and my dog is up to
something weird...  Then I wake up in the morning and remember it because it
was so vivid and end up decided I just don't want to know where any of it
came from.  /lol/

Fortunately, no one has ever asked me an out of left field question about my
dog while I was in that almost-asleep state.  Heaven knows what I might say!
I love your answer, though.  I couldn't get to that great a comeback if I
were wide awake and really on my toes! /grin/

Tami Smith-Kinney