[nagdu] What do you do when you're angry with your dog?

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon Mar 22 17:09:58 UTC 2010

Last year I went to the school working with Mike Sargent, on behalf of
the walking harness.
Sure came in handy this year.
Getting back to that.
One day they were doing car checks.
My dog was so mad from the day before, because he had to walk in the
rain he wasn't going to do a car check for me or anyone else.
Now it was another instructor doing this, where they truly had to honk
the horn in order for my dog to even look at the car.
I was so badly shaken, that when I saw Mike I just started crying.
The instructor who was with me said it was OK, my dog was having a bad day.
I shared rite then and there, I can't have a bad day with my dog on the
street, it scared me to much.
Now that I am a diabetic, I don't know with reading all of the articles
on folks getting hit, or anything like that if it gives me more of a
scare I don't know.
Mike was kind to me, and said you just have to blow it off.
Now I disagree, when if I had been alone, I can't just blow it off.
I shared if my dog did this to often he had to become retired.
I didn't know how else to get the message across that I needed to be
safe out there.
What would you folks have done if this had happened to you.

--
--Dar
skype: dmgina23