[nagdu] Driver awareness

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Tue Mar 23 10:51:24 UTC 2010

Giving alcohol to a minor is called "contributing to the delinquency of a
minor".

In the case of contributory negligence, which is totally and completely
different BTW, the blind person would be at fault in the case of an accident
simply because of their blindness.  The sighted spouse or parent wouldn't be
brought into the matter at all, as I understand it.

At least this is how it was explained to me as how things worked before the
white cane laws.

Julie