[nagdu] What do you do when you're angry with your dog?

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Tue Mar 23 10:58:59 UTC 2010

Dar,

I think I would have waited until the next day or at least a few hours and
requested to do another traffic check.  I think the trainer was right, that
dogs have bad days sometimes.  But if it's a pattern of a load of bad days
then that is a large problem.

I want my guide to be perfect, some part of me even expects it, but I know
he isn't.  Perfection just isn't possible.  That's hard for me to swallow
some days.

Julie