[nagdu] Washington - Guide dog killed crossing Kennewick street

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Wed Mar 24 13:39:14 UTC 2010

Oh David but it does. Just read the law as written and then get back to us.
Or in the reverse, show us where in your findings the responsibility for us
to make sure the driver of a car is not going to hit us if we step out into
a cross walk. I have asked this of you and Marion and yet nothing. So in the
spirit of the discussion show us what you have. We know in north Carolina
your position is flawed, I saw the same in Florida statutes and others,
please please please counselor, show us your citations or precedent to
support your position.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.