[nagdu] Audible Traffic Signals

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Thu Mar 25 13:05:41 UTC 2010

You know that is a good question. Maybe I could pose it to the people at the
national organization  on disability. They track cities and grade them on
their accessibility, I think Indianapolis  is touted as the most accessible
city in our country, I will write to carol glazer the president and get her
two cents on the subject. Unless of course the nfb has done a study, or
maybe the ACB.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.