[nagdu] walking with a cane

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 19:27:18 UTC 2010

I find when I walk with a cane, I am a lot less balanced. I walk slower too.
Because with my pup she is balancing me a bit, and I am not having to pay
attention to every detail of my environment. It is certainly different
walking with a cane than a dog. I prefer the dog over the cane, but that is
me. Not saying it is right for everyone.

Marsha