[nagdu] NFB Canes

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Sun Mar 28 03:16:16 UTC 2010

Let me clarify this a bit. By "flexibility and give", I don't mean "the ability to collapse, telescope, or otherwise shrink the size of the cane". Rather, I mean that the material that the cane is made of flexes a bit if stressed in some direction it isn't meant to move. For instance, if it gets caught under something.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY