[nagdu] NFB Canes

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 28 22:55:28 UTC 2010

Julie,
    I, too, had a telescopic cane that had the end piece come out after
about two years of regular use.
Recently, though, I have not had the advantage of keeping one for that long.
The issue I have had is with the cap breaking, even when keeping a hand on
it while collapsing it. Does anyone know where to get something to repair
the cap? My friendly Home depot & Lowes don't seem to have anything that
size in their plumbing (PVC) departments. Everything is either too large or
too small! I'm going to try again now that I have found the remaining piece,
which consists only of the threaded ring!

Fraternally yours,
marion