[nagdu] HELP!!! LIVID DOG HANDLER!!

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 29 03:10:37 UTC 2010

Rebecca,

Oh, that trauma!  And why is it always the *guys* who get to be greeted by
the girl stuff or to have to trip over it on the floor as they walk into the
house?  Well, my friends from my old apartment complex did walk into my
place a couple of time, looking through the open doo to the staircase...
Which was well-decorated.  They're both quite melodramatic, so I got to pick
up the decorations while listening to all the exclamations of horror and
disgust and OMG!  While a certain poodle pup followed me around wiggling
with pride and grinning like a maniac.  Oh, yeah.  She is so, so funny and
clever.

Okay.  Before the guys run screaming...  Kidding!

You have a good point about Lisa's response, too.  It's easy to discuss
someone else's sudden bout of fury in a cool, calm and collected manner...
Than to suddenly find you're having one of your own.

Lisa, I, too, would like to hear how you managed with your own feelings and
wiith any decisions about how to address the behavior in the future.  Not to
pry, but I know it's not easy.  /smile/  It sounds like you didn't lose your
cool towards the dog in an inappropriate way, which is the important thing.
/smile/  Still!  We humans remain mad long after the logs have forgotten all
about it and moved on, pausing every now and then to wonder what our problem
is.  Well, speaking myself, anyway.  /grin/

Tami Smith-Kinney