[nagdu] walking with a cane

Steve Johnson stevencjohnson at centurytel.net
Tue Mar 30 23:37:05 UTC 2010

Thank you Marion.  I had responded to the thread from one of the members on
the list-serv, and only saw that.  I actually read my emails from most
recent backward, and did not read yours fully until after I had actually
responded.  It still sounds like your city got a pretty darn good deal on
the APS lighted controls though!

Steve