[nagdu] Dogs and Islam: The Devil and the Seeing-Eye Dog

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 31 06:24:53 UTC 2010

Wow!  Who knew?

My dirty little secret is that I actually enjoy talking to schizophrenics on
busses and even street corners...  Unless I pick up serious paranoia
combined with too much tension.  Then I still talk to them very pleasantly
and calmly until I have a chance to move along without triggering anything
that might happen in their brain that could turn out to be a problem.

Of course, I always find myself reflecting that the person is a
schizophrenia, remember I'm not a shrink and suddenly stop to wonder....
How do I *know* it's all delusional?  Really?  I don't believe a word of it,
but what do I know?

Ah, well.  Let me know how the snot thing works out for you.  /grin/

Tami Smith-Kinney