[nagdu] New information about more and more people becomingblind

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 31 06:44:42 UTC 2010

Albert,

We've been watching old movies I saw, sometimes more than once and loved
when I was sighted.  Now that I can't see enough to bother to try, I get to
experience them in a whole new way through the dialogue and sound effects.
There are so many really great tidbits that I never noticed before!

Tami Smith-Kinney