[nagdu] walking with a cane

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 31 06:49:38 UTC 2010

Buddy,

/lol/  I've gotten the reverse a few times.  Have a dog, guess I don't need
my cane now.  Did it just throw it away?  Or can I give it to someone else
who needs it, you know, some like, well...

"Me?" I suggest mildly, trying not to snicker.

Most often when I use a cane for some reason, people are so worried about
Mitzi because she's not with me, I'm not sure they notice the cane.  /grin/

No one has ever asked after the health and well-being of my cane when I'm
using the dog, though.  Yet.  You just never know.  /grin/

Tami Smith-Kinney