[nagdu] convention?

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Wed Mar 31 11:44:59 UTC 2010

Tami,

Thanks!
Monty does very well with loud noises, so maybe I shouldn't worry so much.
I'll see if I can find something remotely similar to take him to before July
to see how he does.

When I went in 2008 we weren't that far back from the edge of the arena.  I
could easily hear the horses hooves and tell exactly where they were in
relation to each other.  The moans, groans and screams do help a lot with
figuring out that one of the knights got hit! LOL  I did have to ask which
one it was though.

I'm remembering that we walked past some of the horse stalls on the way in
or out.  I don't know what your vision is like, but maybe you see the horses
better at that range when they are standing still?

And they give you a DVD of the whole thing to take home with you.

Julie