[nagdu] Blind Inc.

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Mar 31 21:16:29 UTC 2010

Since BLIND Inc. is in the subject, I just wanted to be sure it is known that BLIND Inc. currently has two students atending with guid dogs.  I believe the intent is for
our centers to have a consistent policy, and persons wishing to attend BLIND Incorporated should contact them directly.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson