[nagdu] Blind Inc.

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 23:25:03 UTC 2010

I suppose it would depend on the function of the service animal. I
don't know for sure, but I think that if someone had a seizure dog
which they have on a leash, or something to that effect, that would
not effect their cane travel. People use their canes to walk the dog
all the time...I use my cane to walk my cat, and she has learned to
avoid the cane and not tangle herself in it.

It might even be something that they want to work on more at the
center, getting used to walking with a cane and a dog. *shrug*

~Jewel