[nagdu] street crossings

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Sat May 1 12:46:08 UTC 2010

Cathryn,

I suppose it would depend a lot on the particular intersection.  I live in a
very, very small town.  We do not have traffic jams or gridlock here.
*smile*  One advantage I guess.    Actually the hardest thing I encounter
with crossing streets downtown is having enough traffic to figure out the
light cycle.   Also most/almost all of the streets have curbside parking, so
when you approach the curb there isn't any moving traffic super close.  I
can see how having traffic at your heels would encourage you to get out of
the way ASAP. *smile*

Interesting stuff to think about.

Julie