[nagdu] Leader Dog information

Neil Vosburgh ndvosburgh at comcast.net
Sun May 2 00:01:48 UTC 2010

Hi Sarah:  I am Neil Vosburgh, a former student at Leader dogs from October
27 to November 21 1996 and partnered with my dog-guide Libby there.  I can
tell you without hesitation that it is one of the greatest events that
happened to me etc.  More details later.  I hope you can e-mail me at my
address: ndvosburgh at comcast.net.  Thanks your friend Neil: