[nagdu] rejected by the lions club?

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon May 3 17:51:46 UTC 2010

Michael,

Ooh!  Thank you for stating the point that training is an ongoing process
for all of us once the training is over and the work begins.

How I can honestly say that as second-hand information from an expert with
credentials in a couple of areas if I need second-hand clout to help educate
on that point.  /grin/  Most of the people I introduce to that concept are
kindly, courteously inquisitives good citizens, so I can "hear" them
absorbing the idea of ongoing training and learning together.  Still, if I
can mention that some sort of expert has said it....  I don't even need to
say who the expert is. /lol/  I just think it will help them wrap their
minds around it easier.

Anyway, your entire post was well-stated as usual, as was your good
information.

Tami Smith-Kinney