[nagdu] Dalmatians

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Tue May 4 16:08:53 UTC 2010

The problem I've seen in dalmations is two-fold. They are natural
guard dogs, so they can be *very* protective. Also, many dalmations
have a temper. When someone offends them or their owner, they can
sometimes lash out at the person, growling, snarling, or even biting.

Not all dalmations are like this, obviously, just like not all pit
bulls are. But dalmations have a reputation for being too protective
and too tempermental for guide work.

My two cents,
Jewel