[nagdu] Smallest Guide Dog

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed May 5 15:26:45 UTC 2010

Marion, I just cannot imagine getting such a moosen to fit in anywhere!
Have you taken a taxi with him?  Or do you need a mini-van? <smile>
I'm definitely in the small dog camp, myself.  My dog has to be able to
squeeze into small places on a regular basis. And those little shepherds
and goldens are so cute!
Tracy