[nagdu] Dalmatians

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed May 5 16:47:23 UTC 2010

That dobie rep is why I chose poodle instead of dobe or shepherd, since I
was still learning to be blind and would be learning to handle a dog blind
and didn't want a pup who would scare the people while I was figuring it
out.

Now I want dobe or GSD over poodle next time because I'm hoping the fearsome
rep will scare the people enough that more of them will leave us alone.
/lol/

Then again, I still threaten to have Mitzi cloned and make her raise
herself.  Revenge will be mine!  /lol/  I clearly read too much sci-fi.

Tami Smith-Kinney