[nagdu] Smallest Guide Dog

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Thu May 6 02:31:36 UTC 2010

At GDB, one of the nurses had a yellow lab who had been removed from the
program because she was too small.  She certainly had the right temperament,
though, and was the sweetest little thing.  The nurse said that her dog was
always happy at the beginning of class, but then did not like it as much
when people received their dogs because she got less attention.