[nagdu] GDB Swiss Harness Sizes?

Jeanette Beal bealjk at gmail.com
Mon May 10 10:43:23 UTC 2010

Like someone else said - you know your dog. Drum filled out the Swiss
harness too - cause he gained 10 pounds and needed a doggie diet! I
find that even though his chest filled out - and he's a barrel-chested
boy, the harness should still fit overall. Changing the strap to a
looser position might help - the buckle is below on the left.
Jeanette

Sent from my iPhone

On May 9, 2010, at 7:42 PM, "Nicole B. Torcolini" <ntorcolini at wavecable.com