[nagdu] Carolina Eye Partners With Mira Foundation

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Mon May 10 11:34:11 UTC 2010

Cheryl,
    The letters we wrote were in response to the Foundation Fighting
Blindness event and the report on it by Laura Reiley. BTW, I have received a
few calls from others who wanted the original text of my letter for
publication in their newsletters, especially the Pinellas Lighthouse for the
Blind. I will need to see if and how they used it!

Fraternally yours,
Marion