[nagdu] Harnesses Re: Introduction

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Mon May 10 14:39:13 UTC 2010

something like that.
One time, I managed to get the harness on Mill'E.  Laveau walked up,
grabbed the handle in her mouth and stepped backward-- applying
backward pressure on the handle.  That is the cue for my dog to start
guiding.
So here is Mill'E, in harness, setting out with Laveau on the other
end, handle in mouth.  Mill'E led her around the sofa and into the
bedroom and then couldn't figure out which direction to go from there
so she stopped.  I was on the floor laughing so hard I couldn't stop.

Laveau will try and take the harness and hide it if I let her so when
she's not working it has to be put away out of site because otherwise
she'll take it, try and dress herself in it, get tangled in the straps
and then have to chew herself out.  Julie and my husband both can
attest to the amount of damage she has done because I am sewing
impaired and they've had to repair the damage.

Rox and the "Kitchen Bitches:"
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide Dog, CGC.
"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am."
http://www.pawpowercreations.com/retreat.html
pawpower4me at gmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl