[nagdu] GDB Swiss Harness Sizes?

Jeanette Beal bealjk at gmail.com
Mon May 10 15:50:39 UTC 2010

The handle is white plastic with leather on the hand-rest, the handle is
detachable with metal prongs and the leather body part is one piece that
buckles around the stomach with a backpack style buckle.
It's made in Switzerland hence it's called a swiss model.

--
Jeanette Beal
MS.Ed Assistive Technology
bealjk at gmail.com
http://twitter.com/bealjk
http://bealjk.tumblr.com/

"Talent is an invention like phlogiston after the fact of fire" - Marge
Piercy