[nagdu] GOOD IDEA!

Meghan meghan at n-republic.net
Tue May 11 03:21:59 UTC 2010

It's rather convenient.  At the apartment I used to live at, I took the bus,
and that bus was the same one that goes to the airport. Every time I had my
giagunderous suitcase, at least one person asked me where I was headed off
to, and I always got a chuckle out of them when I told them I was just
picking up dog food.  I definitely prefer the walk to the bus, though.  I am
entertained by the fact that Kirby looks out for my suitcase like it will
bleed if it bumps into anything.

One time, there was a sign blocking half of the sidewalk.  Kirbs and I could
zoom past just fine, but the suitcase would clip the side of the sign.  Of
course, I didn't think of this as I checked the path ahead of us, and I told
her forward.  She refused, so I told her forward again, to which she
responded by marching in front of me, bopping the suitcase with her nose and
nudging the sign.  See lady?  It won't fit, bad idea.  I moved the suitcase
behind me, told her forward again, and she happily and very smugly trotted
past the sign.

This girl is a hoot.

Meghan