[nagdu] what do you feed

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue May 11 14:01:50 UTC 2010

Julie,

Mitzi does that, too.  Very handy!  She also knows to find the restroom and
will often show me where it is when we enter a building.  I guess she knows
me!  /smile/

She also knows find Starbucks....  Don't ask me how she picked that up, but
she can always find a Starbucks in a mall.  Again, she knows me.

Tami Smith-Kinney