[nagdu] what do you feed

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Tue May 11 16:20:10 UTC 2010

Hi Jessica,

Here's my answers for you!

1. what is your dogs name
Landon
2. age
Four and a half
3. breed
Lab/Golden cross
4. how long have you had him/her
Two and a half years
5. what do you feed him/her
Pet Worth's low fat formula. Pet Worth is based in the Midwest and is run by
franchise owners in several states.  they have a good quality premium foods
for both cats and dogs and they deliver to your door and even put it in your
bin for you!
6. if program trained did you train any extra tasks or commands if so what
I taught Landon to find the wheelchair curb cuts.  He goes to them when I'm
pulling my shopping cart - he knows the difference of when I have it of not!
7. if owner trained what all did you teach
8. how do you obtain dog food, store, order, etc.
Pet Pantry delivers it to my bin!
9. what state are you from
California.

Lyn and Landon