[nagdu] Many Thanks re: replacement dog

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue May 11 18:40:33 UTC 2010

Cheryl,
Lots of people return dogs for lots of different reasons, some of which
have to do with guiding, some of which have to do with lifestyle changes
that no longer accomidate a dog.
The schools know this and deal, it's the cost of doing business for
them.
Susan I felt gave you some real good perspective.
Good luck with the new pup.