[nagdu] questions

Steve Johnson stevencjohnson at centurytel.net
Tue May 11 22:46:15 UTC 2010

1. what is your dogs name? Misha

2. age? 4.5 years

3? breed: black Labrador female

4. how long have you had him/her? 2 years on July 2

5. what do you feed him/her?  Iams Lamb & Rice adult formula

6. if program trained did you train any extra tasks or commands if so

>>> what?  Yes, how to find a pop machine!

7. if owner trained what all did you teach? NA

8. how do you obtain dog food, store, order, etc?  I take our transit bus to
the store, and usually buy 2 35 lb. bags at a time, and do other shopping at
the same time and taxi it home.

9. what state are you from?  Wisconsin

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not
seen." Hebrews 11