[nagdu] A thing I teach my dogs

Michelle m-johnson at bigpond.com
Fri May 14 23:39:12 UTC 2010

What I did is to just say forward if I can't feel the person's back or
whatever it is in front of me. I say "O sorry!" and just pull my hand back,
and eventually, I guess the dog just learns out of habit to follow the line
instead of trying to walk around it! Occasionally Troy tries to walk around
it, but most of the time he's great with queues.

Michelle