[nagdu] Man's dogs will set blind kids free

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Fri May 14 00:04:05 UTC 2010

yeah, and people think that our guide dogs are our only friends! (blind
people are lonely and in the dark!!)  I sure had a full life before and
after having a guide dog.

With everything making us to be so lonely and depressed, I wonder if we'll
ever live that mess down! What will it take for people to see that we have
lives - good and bad - just as anyone else makes their lives. UUHHGGG!

Lyn and Landon