[nagdu] updates

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri May 14 12:53:08 UTC 2010

Glad to hear they know what's wrong with Rolo, and how to make it better.
And good luck with your surgery.

I recommend Canidae dogfood, which is what I feed.  It has no corn.  It's
first 4 ingredients are turkey, chicken, lamb and fish.
I wonder why your vet is recommending a fish-based food, but suggesting
adding chicken, too?
Tracy