[nagdu] Man's dogs will set blind kids free

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Fri May 14 15:52:56 UTC 2010

However there are times and situations where a dog may be the only
option for a person.
I can't just whip out my long white cane and go about my business.
I'm profoundly deaf, and have difficulty walking independently due to
vertigo.  If I was without a dog I'd need a walker/rolator or support
cane plus the long white cane, and that doesn't even address the issue
street crossing.

I'm not less independent because I can't use a cane.  I have a
different disability than a person who's only disability is blindness
and I am not the only one who is in this situation.

Rox and the "Kitchen Bitches:"
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide Dog, CGC.
"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am."
http://www.pawpowercreations.com/retreat.html
pawpower4me at gmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl