[nagdu] Shepherds at GDB Re: dog drop-out rate

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon May 17 18:34:56 UTC 2010

GDB made a big announcement a couple years ago that they were not putting
out any more shepherds, and I think I remember them saying it was because
not enough of them were making it through to be guides.
But then last year I read there was a shepherd puppy being raised, so that
was a bit confusing.
Mixed information, yep!
Tracy