[nagdu] Missing Washington Co. Boy Found After 5-Mile Barefoot Walk

Susan Jones sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 18 10:55:19 UTC 2010

What I wonder is, why wasn't the dog with him?
Don't autistic kids who have dogs usually stay tethered to their dogs most
of the time?

I think the reason they called it a guide dog is that some career-change
guide dogs are trained & placed with autistic children.
I know that Guiding Eyes has such a program.
Susan & Rhoda