[nagdu] Bernese Mountain dog

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue May 18 12:09:50 UTC 2010

Hi Annalisa.
That is a big girl!  And a nice long life.
Yes, Echo is 15.  She's a little gal though, only 53 pounds.

The big breeds I know of that don't have long lifespans are really big,
more than 110 pounds, up to 150 pounds.
But I have no idea if the short lifespan is related to sheer size or to
other breed characteristics.
Tracy