[nagdu] Dog drop-out rate

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue May 18 14:53:55 UTC 2010

I just finished reading TSE's annual report, and they talked about
drop-out rates.  It says that a raiser's assessment of a dog is amazingly
good at one year.  It also talked about behavioral tests they have
developed in concert with researchers, and how better health and behavior
screening have let them drop significantly the number of dogs being bred
each year.
So maybe Jordan's 10 out of 12 puppies making it is not so unusual as it
seems.

I thought people might be interested in the breed stats from the report,
so here it is:
Our students graduated with 85 Labrador
retrievers, 74 German shepherds, 62 Labrador/golden crosses, and 34 golden
retrievers.

Guess I should have put that bit in my other email, but I forgot.
Tracy