[nagdu] Missing Washington Co. Boy Found After 5-MileBarefootWalk

solsticesinger solsticesinger at gmail.com
Wed May 19 03:43:54 UTC 2010

Thank you for sharing this with us. I find it all very interesting.

I've gotten both my dogs from GDF, and have found them incredible to work
with. The school has grown in many ways from when I first went there in
1997. Some changes are good. Others, not so much, but overall, I really do
like the program. I'm glad they were willing to work with you, and I hope
you get a fabulous dog.

Shannon and Caroline
Are you a fan of Women's music? If so, join me each Wednesday evening from 7
until 10 eastern  for The Eclectic Collection: a Celebration of Women In
Music.
http://mojoradio.us:9090