[nagdu] changes at GDF was Missing Washington Co. BoyFoundAfter5-MileBarefootWalk

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Wed May 19 19:18:16 UTC 2010

Step refusal? What is that?

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of cheryl echevarria
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 11:25 AM
To: NAGDU Mailing List,the National Association of Guide Dog Users
Subject: Re: [nagdu] changes at GDF was Missing Washington Co.
BoyFoundAfter5-MileBarefootWalk

Julie:

My guide dog is also from GDF.  I find them a great school, they do
leash
guiding as well, and step refusal, they are a great school.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574

http://blog.echevarriatravel.com
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Montrose Travel
CST-1018299-10