[nagdu] Vet Visits Re: (no subject)

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat May 22 21:13:13 UTC 2010

In general, any difference in usual behavior is a reason to take your dog to
the vet.  For example, we have a pet dog who tends to devour her food.  My
mother knew that something was terribly wrong when the dog would not eat.
This is just an example, but many other behavioral differences, such as lack
of energy over an extended period of time for no apparent reason, can mean
that something is wrong.