[nagdu] guide dog survey

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Sun May 23 13:48:42 UTC 2010

Hello all!

I would appreciate it very much if you could take a few minutes to complete a survey on blind people training their own guide dogs. The survey is only 10 questions long and shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to complete. I will be using the results in a book I am writing on owner trained guide dogs.  Please feel free to invite family, friends and anyone who might be willing to take the survey to do so.  You don't need to be a guide dog user or even blind to take the survey.  I am interested in everyone's opinions.

Here's the link:
http://www.kwiksurveys.com?s=KOLOML_9e47851f

Thank you!
Julie Johnson