[nagdu] guide dog survey

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Sun May 23 16:50:31 UTC 2010

Jenine,

Thank you!  I do remember that lunch in the Mexican restaurant.  I hope you
will be able to come to the convention this summer.  I'd love to meet up for
lunch again.

There are many owner trainers who have been training guides for a lot longer
than I have.  I am very grateful to all of them for sharing their wisdom
with me.   I hope that this book will be a way for me to acknowledge their
contributions as well as to discuss the current feelings toward owner
training.

Right now my goal is to have a rough draft by the end of this year.  I have
a good start on it right now.  I'm sure announcing it publicly will tend to
motivate me! *smile*

Julie