[nagdu] visiting a friend's apartment?

Steve Johnson stevencjohnson at centurytel.net
Sun May 23 19:35:16 UTC 2010

Rox,

You will find your best and most accurate information at
www.hud.gov/fairhousing

There is also a toll-free # to call which might be the easiest for now, but
this page does contain a lot of great info as I use it often in my line of
work.  It might be easiest to call your regional Fair Housing office though.

Steve & LD, Misha