[nagdu] o/t look for a roommate to share cabin on Norwegian Epic NAGDU fundraiser

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed May 26 17:27:41 UTC 2010

I have someone interested in going on the Epic the NAGDU fundraiser on
November 6, 2010

This person is a woman would like a woman to share one of the Family
balconies with her, remember this is for NAGDU.

Please let me know I appreciate it.  Thank you.

Information about this suite is   Family Balcony Staterooms (Category B2):
$1208.10* per person.

These staterooms are now going for over $1800 per person.

So please if you are interested let me know by June 10 got an extension on
this

$300 due by and final payment due August 1st, 2010

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com